For the month of October, enter for a chance to win a pair of matching pillows in one of our Mayer Pink! patterns.
How it works:
- Follow us on social media: instagram.com/mayerfabrics | facebook.com/mayerfabrics | twitter.com/mayerfabrics
- Take a picture of your best color story using any Mayer Fabrics’ product
- Post your color story on social media using the hashtag #mayercolorstory
Mayer Fabrics donates 2% of every Positive Thoughts Collection sale to the Common Thread for the Cure. This collection includes patterns Cuddle Up, Big Top, Fairy Tales and Positive Thoughts.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we have included additional limited skus for the month of October.
Introducing The Vollis Simpson Collection, a unique collaboration between Mayer and Sunbrella Contract celebrating the remarkable metal sculpture artwork by the late folk artist, Vollis Simpson. The collection, featuring six individual patterns, depicts aspects of the metal sculptures known as Whirligigs, bringing these one-of-a-kind scrap metal sculptures to reality through textile design. These inspired designs are well suited for all commercial markets and available with or without a moisture barrier. The textiles are Milled in America.
Mayer Fabrics will donate 2% of all sales to the Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park & Museum.
To read more about the Vollis Simpson story, click here.
Mayer Fabrics is Positively Pink (with a dash of Red) for the month of February! Additional patterns added for a limited time! #valentinesday #february #thinkpink #positivelypink #withadashofred
For a limited time: Micro Dot Raspberry, Venetian South Beach, Shantung Hibiscus, Debut Thistle, Source Magenta, Marvel Fuchsia, Eleanor Rigby Passion, Wool Boucle Rubiat, Avenue Cardinal, Hopsack Ruby, Venue Crimson, Mandala Crimson, Marvel Flame, Monogram Rouge, Collage Crimson and Soleil Crimson
Mark your calendars! HD Expo is next month!
Visit our booth to #playwinmayerfabrics
- Follow us on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @mayerfabrics)
- Take a photo at HD Expo of your favorite Mayer Fabrics’ textile
- Post the photo and tag #playwinmayerfabrics