Mayer Fabrics has been gearing up for a new season!
We are excited to share an array of content. The marketing team has been working hard to extend different vignettes of our company. Browse our newest posts and follow us on social media for inspiration, new product, giveaways, and more Mayer news.
Starting next week, for the month of February and in honor of Valentine’s Day, Mayer Fabrics is giving away a bottle of wine, one pair of pillows and a movie to 4 winners.
To Enter for a Chance to Win:
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or “Like” our Facebook Page.
- Look for #MayerLoveDayGiveaway post throughout the week by checking for a second image in our post.
- Like the post and tag a friend.
- BONUS ENTRY if you repost and use the hashtag #MayerLoveDayGiveaway.
For the month of October, enter for a chance to win a pair of matching pillows in one of our Mayer Pink! patterns.
How it works:
- Follow us on social media: instagram.com/mayerfabrics | facebook.com/mayerfabrics | twitter.com/mayerfabrics
- Take a picture of your best color story using any Mayer Fabrics’ product
- Post your color story on social media using the hashtag #mayercolorstory
Mayer Fabrics donates 2% of every Positive Thoughts Collection sale to the Common Thread for the Cure. This Collection includes patterns Cuddle Up, Big Top, Fairy Tales and Positive Thoughts.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we have included additional limited skus for the month of October.
Check out our new, award-winning Renewal Collection! The Renewal Collection offers six solution-dyed nylon patterns outlining beautiful weaves and extensive colors.
Introducing The Vollis Simpson Collection, a unique collaboration between Mayer and Sunbrella Contract celebrating the remarkable metal sculpture artwork by the late folk artist, Vollis Simpson. The collection, featuring six individual patterns, depicts aspects of the metal sculptures known as Whirligigs, bringing these one-of-a-kind scrap metal sculptures to reality through textile design. These inspired designs are well suited for all commercial markets and available with or without a moisture barrier. The textiles are Milled in America.
Mayer Fabrics will donate 2% of all sales to the Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park & Museum.
To read more about the Vollis Simpson story, click here.