Constructed with SiO™ medical performance-grade silicone, Apollo is engineered to combat microbes while providing abrasion and moisture resistance. Available in 33 vibrant colors, this pattern serves as a soft to the touch, sustainable solution for well-trafficked environments.
Strong Surface Integrity. This pattern’s 100% SiO™ silicone face features a proprietary Angular Resin Technology that allows for stronger surface integrity. This leading-edge silicone resin system diverts from round, conventional silicone resins, enhancing Apollo Silicone’s resistance to scuffing, scratching, and abrasive cleaners. With this innovative angular structure, Apollo Silicone’s key performance attributes exceed ACT coated fabrics performance standards.
Apollo Silicone Characteristics:
- SiO™ Silicone Face / Polyester Backing
- Inherently Ink and Stain Resistant
- Bleach Cleanable (1:4) BC/W
- Exceeds 225,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Complies with REACH & California 01350 VOC Standard
- HHI Compliant
- Health Product Declaration
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
- No DMF or Phthalates
- No FR/Antimicrobial Additives or Per-fluorinated Chemicals
- ASTM E84 (Adhered & Unadhered)
- Indoor/Marine/Outdoor Application
- High-Traffic Areas
- 5 Year Warranty
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Apollo Silicone withstands most common cleaners – bleach and alcohol included. With an abrasion resistance of 225,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek), this fabric was designed to endure consistent cleaning and disinfecting. For best results, use a 1:4 (B:W) ratio followed by thorough rinsing with fresh water is essential to prolong the life of the material.