Constructed with SiO™ medical performance-grade silicone, Mayer’s silicone fabrics are engineered to combat microbes while providing abrasion and moisture resistance. Mayer’s silicones serve as a soft to the touch, sustainable solution for well-trafficked environments.
Strong Surface Integrity. Mayer’s silicone patterns are 100% SiO™ silicone face and feature a proprietary Angular Resin Technology that allows for stronger surface integrity. This leading-edge silicone resin system diverts from round, conventional silicone resins, enhancing Mayer’s silicone resistance to scuffing, scratching, and abrasive cleaners. With this innovative angular structure, Mayer’s silicone’s key performance attributes exceed ACT coated fabrics performance standards.
- SiO™ Silicone Face / Polyester Backing
- Inherently Ink and Stain Resistant
- Bleach Cleanable (1:9) BC/W
- High Traffic Abrasion
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Complies with REACH & California 01350 VOC Standard
- HHI Compliant
- Health Product Declaration
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
- PFAS Free
- No DMF or Phthalates
- No FR/Antimicrobial Additives or Per-fluorinated Chemicals
- ASTM E84 (Adhered & Unadhered)
- Indoor/Marine/Outdoor Application
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Mayer silicone fabrics withstand most common cleaners – bleach and alcohol included. With high abrasion resistance Mayer’s silicone fabrics were designed to endure consistent cleaning and disinfecting. For best results, use a 1:9 (B:W) ratio followed by thorough rinsing with fresh water is essential to prolong the life of the material.