What is Tekloom?
The technology, trademarked as Tekloom®, is new to the market and uses TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) to create a “fused” or “hybrid” textile for commercial upholstery. The result is an aesthetically beautiful textural quality with the extreme-performance attributes of a coated material.
Tekloom can be used on all indoor upholstery applications for a wide range of high-traﬃc interiors. Tekloom is suitable for restaurants, senior living facilities, healthcare environments, and all interiors that require high-performance textiles.
- Graffiti-Free® Tekloom® TPE
- Impermeable to Liquids
- Bleach Cleanable (1:9) BC/W
- Exceeds 1 Million Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Complies with REACH & California 01350 VOC Standard
- No DMF or Phthalates
- No FR/Antimicrobial Additives or Per-fluorinated Chemicals
- Indoor/Marine Application
- High-Traffic Areas
- 5-Year Warranty (see warranty for details)
CARE & MAINTENANCE
No complicated cleaning procedure is required for Tekloom. All you need is a dry towel and water to clean everyday stains. A standard eraser can be used to remove stains that spill in-between the crevices of the woven product. Water based or alcohol-based cleaners can be used to help get the toughest stains out.