Crypton’s performance is integrated into every fiber. With its patented process, Crypton is engineered to deliver precise stain, moisture, mildew, bacteria, and odor-resistance. Working with American mills to create fabrics woven to meet every superior performance criteria, Crypton® uses an integrated, patented barrier that guarantees nothing can penetrate through to the cushion. Crypton® is committed to being green, and it is produced in a world-class manufacturing facility utilizing renewable energy sources.
Crypton Fabric Characteristics:
- Crypton fabrics can extend the life of furnishings by up to 7 years
- Free of PFOS, PFOA, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and skin sensitizers
- Comply with CA Section 01350 for product emissions (VOCs)
- Do not require CA Prop 65 warning label
- Free of carcinogens and reproductive toxicants
- Free of oral, inhalation and/or dermal acute toxins
- No halogenated flame retardants (FRs), no PBDEs
- Free of Perfluorocarbons (PFCs)
- Free of Persistent, Bioaccumulate and Toxic chemicals (PBTs)
- Free of Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APEs)
- Free of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- EPA-Registered Silver Ion for odor resistance
- EPA Approved Disinfectant & Deodorizer Cleaner (when used with Crypton fabrics)
- 5-Year Warranty (see warranty for details)
Crypton offers a variety of finishes to add additional protection to Crypton fabrics.
Nanotex, powered by Crypton, offers superior spill and stain resistance coupled with remarkable performance & durability. Built into the molecular structure of the fiber, Nanotex permanently protects while maintaining the fabric’s natural hand and breathability.
NANOTEX + NANOGUARD (MOISTURE BARRIER)
NanoGuard is a permanent moisture barrier that can be added to the fabric.
Nanotex + NanoGuard provides a complete, resistant solution.
These are third-party certified, high performance upholstery with recycled content fiber and all the performance characteristics of Crypton® Super Fabrics.
INCASE is a stain, odor and silver microbial-resistant treatment that is perfect for applications where a moisture barrier is not necessary.
Unparalleled fluorine-free stain-resistance performance technology from Crypton. Award winning, C-Zero offers superior resistance and repellency to water-based stains. Moisture barrier and odor resistance optional. C-Zero is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and complies with the Healthier Hospitals’ Safer Chemicals Guidance, and California Section 01350, is recyclable and extends the useful life of the fabric.
C-Zero is the most effective fluorine-free stain-resistance performance technology. It guarantees superior resistance and repellency to water-based stains and liquids. The “Plus” is a moisture barrier that provides maximum performance.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Clean is good. Disinfected is better.
Suitable for all Mayer Fabrics textiles, Crypton's one-step, EPA-approved Disinfectant & Deodorizer is effective against COVID-19 and a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and fungus. Crypton’s Disinfectant & Deodorizer with Crypton Barrier Fabrics is an engineered system of disinfection for high-use, high-abuse settings. For order inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Crypton is engineered to be extremely easy to clean, allowing spots and spills to be easily removed with soap and water. If needed, Crypton also recommends an enzyme laundry detergent to clean Crypton fabrics. Please reference individual pattern specifications for cleaning and maintenance information.