Early Drop Off Date:
Tuesday, July 2 | 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Regular Drop Off Dates:
Monday, July 8 | 4-7 p.m.
Tuesday, July 9 | 4-7 p.m.
Friday, July 12 | 4-7 p.m.
Teachers, Artists & Crafters Pick Up:
Saturday, July 13 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Mayer Fabrics (Downtown Location)
321 South Alabama Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Volunteer Opportunities. If you want to volunteer to help sort and unload, and we need our community to help with this, the volunteer dates and descriptions are here.
Sponsor A Meal. If you are a rep or industry friend and would like to sponsor a meal for our volunteers, the sign-up sheet is here.
About ZeroLandfill Indy. ZeroLandfill Indy collects expired and unwanted samples, sorts them, and gives them away for free to teachers and artists, where they can be repurposed. Check out and follow ZeroLandfill Indy on Facebook to see what they do.
Mayer Fabrics has been gearing up for a new season!
We are excited to share an array of content. The marketing team has been working hard to extend different vignettes of our company. Browse our newest posts and follow us on social media for inspiration, new product, giveaways, and more Mayer news.
Starting next week, for the month of February and in honor of Valentine’s Day, Mayer Fabrics is giving away a bottle of wine, one pair of pillows and a movie to 4 winners.
To Enter for a Chance to Win:
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or “Like” our Facebook Page.
- Look for #MayerLoveDayGiveaway post throughout the week by checking for a second image in our post.
- Like the post and tag a friend.
- BONUS ENTRY if you repost and use the hashtag #MayerLoveDayGiveaway.
For the month of October, enter for a chance to win a pair of matching pillows in one of our Mayer Pink! patterns.
How it works:
- Follow us on social media: instagram.com/mayerfabrics | facebook.com/mayerfabrics | twitter.com/mayerfabrics
- Take a picture of your best color story using any Mayer Fabrics’ product
- Post your color story on social media using the hashtag #mayercolorstory
Mayer Fabrics donates 2% of every Positive Thoughts Collection sale to the Common Thread for the Cure. This Collection includes patterns Cuddle Up, Big Top, Fairy Tales and Positive Thoughts.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we have included additional limited skus for the month of October.
Check out our new, award-winning Renewal Collection! The Renewal Collection offers six solution-dyed nylon patterns outlining beautiful weaves and extensive colors.